Senior Marketing ManagerBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1724213
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Audible is looking for a results-oriented Sr. Marketing Manager to lead our Marketing team in Japan. This role will be responsible for defining and executing Audible’s strategy to increase customers via Amazon Retail, Amazon Devices, Affiliate and Winback channels. In addition to defining the customer growth strategy, this role will be responsible for working with their team to create and optimize world class marketing campaigns and leverage testing, data and insights to provide recommendations and best practises. This role will also be responsible for establishing strong relationships with Amazon and Audible stakeholders at different levels to identify, seek and execute opportunities for increasing customer acquisition.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will…
· Define and execute strategy and vision for expanding the Audible listener base via Amazon Retail, Amazon Devices, Affiliate and Winback channels.
· Own team deliverables from end-to-end: managing creative processes, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization.
· Build relationships with Amazon and Audible stakeholders to identify and execute opportunities to increase Audible’s visibility on Amazon surface.
· Manage relationships with on and off Amazon Affiliates to increase customer base via Affiliate channel.
· Work with international stakeholders to share best practices, learnings and roll out international product and marketing initiatives in the JP marketplace.
· Manage and lead a team of two marketing managers.
· Develop marketing metrics, goals, and KPIs to measure and track business results.
· Experience identifying customer insights, developing strategic input briefs, and working with campaign, creative, and media planning partners
· Strong analytic and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
· Experience in and comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in Japanese and English with the ability to influence others
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.