PR & Brand Marketing SpecialistProduct & User Experience | Job ID 1355587
Based in Tokyo, Audible is looking for a PR & Brand Marketing Specialist to support its continued growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the team with a range of marketing channels including PR, brand campaigns, and creative direction and management. This role is a full-time role and will report to the JP Business Advisor.
· PR: work with our PR agency on news stories and influencer outreach for brand activity and new release titles.
· Brand Campaigns: provide project management support to a range of brand campaign activities as directed, including managing process and deadlines with our agency and creative partners.
· Creative: refreshing and updating creative across channels for existing campaigns, and creation of new creative for upcoming titles, projects and channel activity. Build and implement creative direction with the JP Business Advisor for ATL and BTL marketing activities across all media and channels.
· Content Marketing/Social Media: working with our PR/social agencies on exciting and effective content to assist our search rankings, and engage with new and existing users via social channels.
· Cross-Collaboration: Work closely with Brand Marketing, Acquisition Marketing, Site Merchandising teams and outsource providers to ensure brand quality control.
· Reporting: contribute to a range of weekly, monthly metrics and reporting across a range of marketing channels including PR and brand.
· Budget Management: Manage creative budgets, financial reporting, POs, Work Orders relating to PR and Creative spend.
· 3+ years marketing, PR, branding or social media experience in an in-house or agency role.
· Copywriting skills, editorial writing also welcome.
· MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe Acrobat.
· Strong Japanese and English language skills required (both spoken and written).
· Strong understanding of online UX.
· Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
· A customer-centric design ethos.
· Experienced working closely with a Marketing / Commercial department to run campaigns with a clear ROI.
· Online portfolio.
· Adobe CS Suite.
Life at Audible
We’re a collection of unique characters with a common passion - the desire to share the power of storytelling with the world.
We maintain an environment of equality where all team members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We support flexible work options to assist all members to balance their work, life and family responsibilities.
Audible is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to send us your application!
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.