Customer Care ManagerCustomer Service | Job ID 1363763
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager, based in Tokyo. In this role, you will be responsible for improving the efficiency of Customer Care operations while identifying customer experience improvement opportunities, delivering VOC to relevant business functions based on Customer Care interactions and direct customer surveys and partnering cross-functionally to continuously action them for existing and future services. This role reports into our APAC Regional Director of Customer Service based in Japan.
It is important for us that you have a proven track-record of strong customer obsession, you take initiative, collaborate well and you have a strong desire to achieve results in your role.
· Be the voice of our customers on behalf of the Audible.co.jp team – creating insights that drive business growth
· Manage our Customer Care vendor site team
· Upskill and train our Customer Service Agents (CSAs) to continually improve the customer experience
· Manage day-to-day operation - escalations, trouble shooting and collaborating with our international development teams as needed
· Drives awareness supporting the Audible culture and customer care tenets
· Participates in development, execution and leadership of programs to improve competitive position and profitability
· Generate, cascade, and achieve goals across network and manage the quality of Customer Care at vendor site and create Kaizen program.
Online CX (40%)
· Collect, analyze and report customer experience data across global products and services
· Identify and eliminate barriers to achieving goals, accuracy, productivity, efficiency, and quality
· Develop compelling narratives that articulate customer pain-points with proposals for improvement
· Represent the voice of the customer in cross-functional settings to ensure frictionless customer journeys are achieved
· Represent the voice of the customer and create methods for communicating it with the broader organization to ensure frictionless customer journeys are achieved.
· Ability to represent the department and company with external partners as well as internal teams
· Ability to develop collaborative relationships; you are well-respected, and people want to work with you
· Record of achievement in applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and approaches to drive change/achieve business goals
· Proven track record in understanding and presenting data and success metrics to a diverse range of business and operational support teams
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese & English
· Demonstrated understanding of organizational or functional goals through achievement of business objectives with vendors
· Analytical and numerical skills, detail-oriented
· Travel required 30%
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.