Creative Marketing ManagerBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1363564
As Creative Marketing Manager, you will be given control of our brand and be empowered to make meaningful creative that connects with our Japanese customers. We are trying to create a bold and inspirational brand so a person who thinks fast, has curiosity and is willing to take a risk will fit in well. You will be responsible for how the brand speaks across all of our touchpoints, producing work for TVC, digital and offline channels.
This position reports to the JP Business Advisor, who will be responsible for building and developing the overall brand strategy.
· Creative Direction: Build and implement creative direction with the JP Business Advisor for ATL and BTL marketing activities across all media and channels.
· Cross-Collaboration: Work closely with Brand Marketing, Acquisition Marketing, Site Merchandising teams and outsource providers to ensure quality control.
· Monitor Workflow: Oversee aspects of resource management and workflow of the Creative team including outsourced providers.
· Campaign development & Creative implementation: Develop, execute and evolve mass marketing initiatives from media through to creative, across offline and online channels to build awareness and drive relevancy of Audible amongst prospective customers. Responsible for creative planning and development to production and delivery of creative assets.
· Brand Identity: Create, update and promote the brand guidelines and champion business and partners to use and understand the essence of our brand.
· Budget Management: Manage creative budgets, financial reporting, POs, Work Orders relating to Creative Spend.
· Online portfolio required
· Adobe CS Suite
· MS Office, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
· Strong Japanese and English language skills required (both spoken and written).
· Strong understanding of online UX
· Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
· A customer-centric design ethos
· Experienced working closely with a Marketing / Commercial department to run campaigns with a clear ROI
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.