Senior Product Manager - Conversion OptimizationProduct & Customer Experience | Job ID 1909944
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Audible is seeking a Senior Product Manager to define and build mission-critical experiences that will match the Amazon customer’s shopping and lifestyle journey to the right Audible product and content, while deepening their trust in both brands. As part of this team, you will embody Audible and Amazon’s people principles, and represent Audible’s interests globally across the full breadth of Amazon on all surfaces - mobile apps/web, desktop, Alexa and Amazon devices.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will...
· Frame and socialize the product vision for Audible Conversion on Amazon surfaces, set and refine your product strategy, define product KPIs and improve them through a transparent product roadmap with cross-functional buy-in.
· Keep the product roadmap alive and groomed, showcasing a strong focus on KPIs, collaboration with cross-functional partners and a flexible prioritization rubric. Ensure business and technical stakeholder needs are aligned by driving mindful discussions leading to crisp decisions.
· Write and communicate market and functional requirements by partnering with or leading various product, marketing, UX and User Research workstreams.
· Define, execute, evaluate and launch experiments (A/B tests) to maximize customer and business value, using best-practices, statistical rigor and high judgment.
· Proactively accelerate, unblock, de-risk and generally help optimize the work of the delivery teams working on your in-flight features.
· Regularly and proactively communicate product metrics and insights, showcasing an ever-deeper understanding of how your product/feature is benefiting customers and the business.
· Actively represent your product to your leadership team and keep it aligned with organization objectives.
· Ensure that we’re building the right experience for a diverse range of customer backgrounds.
· 5+ years of experience in consumer product management, with work experience on conversion and acquisition strategy, work with experiments, hypotheses, and running A/B testing.
· Product management experience from a subscription/ membership business model.
· Demonstrated experience in agile, lean startup product management processes.
· Data-informed: Data speaks to you and you see trends/insights intuitively even across complex spreadsheets, but you can also “smell” bad data.
· Crisp writing and presentation skills.
· Team leader: Strong, demonstrated ability to rally and bring varying functional teams together, and break through stalled decision making, using multiple techniques.
· Experience with subscription products and Machine Learning.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Senior Director, Product Management, Growth Los Angeles, California Product & Customer Experience
- Senior Director, Product Management - Mobile Apps & Payments Los Angeles, California Product & Customer Experience
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.