Visual DesignerProduct & User Experience | Job ID 1621061
The PR, Brand and Content marketing team is responsible for showcasing Audible to potential customers, raising awareness and relevancy of the Audible brand and providing a point of distinction amongst our competitors. We work closely with creative, communications, live events and social media agencies to drive new members to Audible. We use audience insight and performance data to ensure we are constantly optimising our activity, throughout the customer journey. The team also work closely with the content teams across Audible and with third parties IP owners, on long form and also in podcasts, to continue to deliver an excellent customer experience.
As Visual Designer, your key objective is to efficiently deliver high quality design assets for the Audible UK team that drives acquisition, engagement and retention while supporting the Audible UK brand principles. You will be part of the Brand and Communications team, supporting the evolution of the brand identity and driving awareness, consideration and perceptions of both the Audible brand and the wider audio category. This position reports to the Senior UK Web Designer.
· Strategically advise on best use of design to achieve results within marketing, product, merchandising and content projects.
· Manage an operational workflow of creative requests for upcoming campaigns and projects and ultimately deliver visual designs within agreed timelines.
· Delivery of high quality digital design projects (e.g. website assets, display banners, emails and image assets, social backgrounds, etc.) across desktop and mobile.
· Art-working existing design assets (e.g. book covers).
· Work closely with Brand, Marketing and Site Merchandising teams to ensure quality control.
· Work with local colleagues to learn what’s working in terms of performance and constantly optimise our approach.
· Work with International colleagues to learn and implement best practice and new design systems.
· The ideal candidate will have incredibly high attention to detail and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
· Experience in digital and web design vs. print or branding specialists.
· Ability to interrogate briefs to deliver best possible creative outcome.
· Exceptional design skills, with a proven ability to produce work that fundamentally solves a problem or challenge whilst maintaining a high degree of design quality and innovation.
· Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
· Digital and interface design skills including design of UI elements, mobile experiences and UX knowledge.
· Good understanding of Brand principles, particularly brand identity
· A customer-centric design ethos.
· Experienced working closely with a Marketing / Commercial department to run campaigns with a clear ROI.
· Knowledge of HTML5 animation
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.