Video Production Manager
Job ID: 889619
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Editorial, the candidate will lead the in-house video production team at Audible, overseeing all elements of pre-production, production and post-production of video projects for Audible UK. As well as running the production schedule and managing an in-house videographer and a group of freelancers, the candidate will be required, at times, to self-shoot and edit. The candidate will have significant creative autonomy to oversee the production of content that is innovative and attention-grabbing, working closely with marketing and social media teams to produce content that is engaging on different platforms.
· Oversee all video production at Audible UK from end-to-end, managing workflows and deadlines, booking and managing freelancers.
· Manage an in-house videographer
· Film and edit in-studio promotion, including interviews with celebrity authors and actors.
Work closely with the rest of the Editorial, Marketing, PR and social media teams to create and edit other video projects to drive business results
Basic Qualifications• Experience running a production team, highly skilled in project management
• Experience in people management
• Ability to self-shoot using a DSLR camera. [Knowledge of Canon C100, Sony FS5/7 Sony A7s].
• Understanding of 3-point lighting configurations, composition and art direction.
• High skill level in the Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After effects. [DaVinci Resolve a plus].
Preferred Qualifications• A passion for audiobooks, podcasts, and a general cultural curiosity
• Experience working with celebrity talent
• Ability to deliver commitments on time and to specification.
• A friendly and confident manner, particularly when working with talent.
• Good technical knowledge and general interest in audio technology.
• Self-motivated, versatile and highly organised, with an acute attention to detail to deliver work at a consistently high standard
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.