Senior Merchandising Manager FTCBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1304918
As a key member of the Audible UK Merchandising team, you will own revenue performance and conceive and execute strategies that increase purchasing and engagement across Web and Apps for our members. You will use a combination of data-driven insight and best practices to define a testing roadmap, taking inspiration from both your own experience in similar roles, as well as learning from counterparts around the globe. You’ll balance business priorities with the best possible customer experience turning Audible members in to habituated users of our service. This position is a 10 month fixed term contract.
· Own high impact revenue and engagement driving strategies not supported by Tech or Dev, from ideation to implementation
· Oversee the optimization roadmap for Web and Apps to improve customer engagement
· Oversee the sales and promotions plan and optimise for traffic and revenue
· Test new personalisation strategies in collaboration with US and UK teams
· Test new content discovery targeting strategies in collaboration with UK teams
· Work with analytics partners and toolsets to monitor and analyse core business KPIs and make strategic recommendations for content discovery and revenue opportunities
· Own analysis of and reporting on the performance of optimisation campaigns
· Manage and support development of a Optimisation Manager
· Own revenue forecasting and narrative with key UK stakeholders
· Professional experience ideally in an online, retail, e-commerce environment
· Intermediate/advanced level user of Excel
· Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics, and being able to articulate hypothesis and outcomes clearly
· Deep understanding of web analytics and testing using industry standard tools (i.e. Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or equivalent tools)
· Experience managing a high performing team member
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Communications Manager London, United Kingdom Brand & Marketing, Career
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.