Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, UK & CanadaFinance & Insight | Job ID 1042722
Based in our London office, and reporting to the Senior Director, Finance, the Senior Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) will work closely with all areas of the business to manage the financial planning processes for the UK and Canada. The successful candidate will be own budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning and modelling for these territories, as well as be involved in ongoing monitoring of financial and non-financial performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance.
Alongside key finance colleagues in the UK and US, this person will be responsible for the analysis of operating results, quantifying actual results versus budget or forecast and ensuring that cost controls are in place to monitor actual spending versus budget. They will also be responsible for ad hoc deep dive analysis as required by the business, driving key insights that assist in making business decisions.
Working closely with colleagues in EU and APAC, as well as key members of the US FP&A team, this person will also be responsible for improving budgeting and forecasting processes, including designing, testing and implementing appropriate modelling functionality in Cognos TM1.
· Relevant post qualification experience in FP&A
· Proven ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with peers, senior leaders and wider stakeholders
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; fluency in English
· Proven time management, problem-solving and critical thinking ability, with structured and systematic way of working
· Strong analytical and conceptual skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Proven ability to pick up new skills and knowledge quickly
· Experience in a fast-paced, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment
· Experience in developing budgets and forecasts and/or other financial planning responsibilities
· Advanced Excel skills
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Management Accountant - 12 month FTC London, United Kingdom Finance & Insight Want to be part of a revolution in digital entertainment? We’re Audible, an Amazon company, and we’re the leading digita
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.