Senior HR Business Partner
Job ID: 862567
· Contribute and drive the global and local HR strategy in line with business objectives.
· Guide managers with all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including onboarding, performance management and employee development.
· Handle employee relation cases self-sufficiently and guide managers with handling cases appropriately.
· Drive and deliver HR process to support the business needs, locally and globally.
· Work closely with the senior management and recruitment team to manage headcount, influence the selection process and provide a seamless candidate experience.
· Propose and implement changes to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of the department.
· Provide guidance and support to the International and Global HR team, including supporting with project work.
· Develop new process and procedure for the wider team.
· Work with the local Amazon HR team as and when required.
Basic Qualifications· Good understanding of HR systems and data.
· Knowledge of UK labour law.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels, including credibility with senior managers.
· Uses own initiative and possesses excellent problem solving skills.
· A self-starter who is highly motivated and enjoys the challenge of creating efficiencies.
Preferred Qualifications· Chartered member of the CIPD
· MBA or equivalent
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.