Senior Director, Content and Brand Marketing and Communications.Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1095674
You will lead a dedicated team of brand, content marketing, PR and content promotion leaders and their teams’. This position reports to the UK Country Manager.
· Own messaging and communications across all channels, for both prospects and existing customers based on in-depth analysis, marketing research and customer insights.
· Lead the team towards delivery of world-class content and product messaging that drives awareness, consideration and ultimately engaged usage of Audible.
· Lead UK brand development, partnering with global teams to ensure top level brand alignment and leading local direction and execution.
· Act as the UK brand champion for Audible UK, ensuring all employees understand what it means and how to support it.
· Be responsible for key messaging for both internal and external consumption.
· UK business ownership of Audible Original business, across podcasts and longer form content, including its financial and strategic outcomes.
· Work with our customer insights team and own audience segmentation to guide content commissioning and prospect and member targeting and engagement.
· Work with business intelligence and data science teams to predict and measure the financial impact of marketing and content investments.
· Leverage customer insight and listening data analysis to represent the customer as a key decision maker within content commissioning leadership group, deciding which titles to invest marketing and merchandising support in to drive desired business outcomes.
· Lead the team responsible for marketing of Audible Originals releases, ensuring campaigns reflect positively on Audible’s brand and drive competitive distinction, interest and engagement within target audiences.
· Responsible for the in-house design/in-house creative services team, delivering best-in-class assets against key internal KPIs.
· Increase member and prospect engagement through innovative content development and promotional material capture
· Expert knowledge of a wide variety of marketing theories and techniques with a track record of delivering major cross channel campaigns.
· Proven ability to turn corporate objectives into strategic business plans and drive commercial success within an entertainment and / or content-based business
· Proven ability to lead high performing teams both directly and indirectly through influence.
· Excellent analytical skills and ability to generate and quickly execute upon actionable recommendations based on the synthesis and analyses of qualitative and quantitative data sets, that at times may conflict.
· Natural ability to focus on big ideas that drive significant change but enjoys diving deep into the details.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
· Exhibit excellent judgment and relentlessly high standards.
· Be skilled in building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and peers.
· Experience with a mobile first / app-centred company.
· Passion for books and / or audio entertainment
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.