Program Manager (6-month FTC)Content & Audible Studios | Job ID 1025717
As Program Manager, you will be working within Audible's UK team. Based in our London headquarters, you will be a key interface between the international program team, product management and marketing teams to ensure the fully integrated delivery of Audible’s UK programs. You will be responsible for project management and product testing efforts across various surfaces including Audible’s presence on Amazon, Kindle devices and Apps. Our goal is to deliver world-class content, commerce, and consumption experiences anywhere, anytime and on any device to unleash the power of the spoken word. This role will be managed by the Senior Manager, International Programs. The role will primarily focus on the UK but with additional responsibilities for program management in other international territories when needed.
We’re looking for that right combination of digital media sensibility and e-commerce smarts, someone who can both sweat the details and tie them back to the big picture. The successful candidate should be detail oriented and experienced in project management, equally comfortable talking tech with developers, user experience with designers, copy and positioning with product marketers and numbers with acquisition marketing. You will have past experience of working closely with the Project Management Office (PMO).
Using your background from technology roles and businesses, you will raise the bar when it comes to ensuring a best in class customer experience. You’ll contribute to the company’s broader vision - challenging and extending our thinking to ensure that we’re doing right both by our customers and our business.
· Work with the Senior Manager, International Programs, to serve as the in-house product expert for Audible launches, ensuring new products and features meet local requirements and business objectives.
· Manage projects within the UK team, delivering process change and improvement plans.
· Plan and execute testing and communication of all new products and features for Audible websites and apps.
· Reporting of issues and bugs in a detailed and timely manner, working closely with various international development teams and local stakeholders to ensure swift resolution.
· Create and execute quality plans (UAT) and testing strategies
· Be the subject matter expert for all tools and features across our Audible and Amazon platforms.
· Work closely with Audible product marketing, design, finance, program management, business affairs, customer care, legal and global product teams to deliver the best possible customer experience.
· Eat, sleep, and breathe digital media trends and user behaviours.
· Ability to and willingness to get hands dirty and manage detail.
· Experience working in Agile & Scrum.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· A creative problem solver.
· A demonstrated record of partnering with teams across the organization and influencing to achieve business results across multiple teams who may have different goals.
· You will be working with internationally based teams so experience of managing stakeholders across multiple time zones is essential.
· Good understanding of Web technologies (HTML, CSS, Basic Java, APKs etc.).
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and new ideas with technical and non-technical employees.
· Experience of ticketing systems (e.g. Jira or similar).
· Curiosity and a desire to learn.
· CAPM, PMP or other project management qualification.
· A second language can be helpful but is not required.
· Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Director, Content Development and Acquisition London, United Kingdom Content & Audible Studios Audible, an Amazon company, is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and ed
- Video Production Manager London, United Kingdom Content & Audible Studios In an effort to push the boundaries of spoken-word entertainment, Audible is developing, commissioning and producing a w
- Producer Original Content - Nordics London, United Kingdom Content & Audible Studios In an effort to push the boundaries of spoken-word entertainment, Audible is developing, commissioning and producing a w
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.