Paid Search Executive, Acquisition Marketing (FTC)
Job ID: 900703
As a key member of the UK Marketing team, you will develop and execute Paid Search campaigns and strategies that increase trial sign ups and memberships to Audible UK and International expansion markets. Working with the Online Marketing Managers, you will utilise a combination of tools and platforms to implement and manage Paid Search strategies and testing roadmap, and execute on these plans. The ideal candidate will be a highly analytical and organised self-starter with 1-2 years’ experience in managing and executing Paid Search campaign and strategies. We provide an outstanding work environment, inspiring co-workers, a competitive salary and world-class benefits. This position reports to the Online Marketing Manager, Acquisition.
· Responsible for hands on management of budgets and execution of Paid Search campaigns in Google and Bing.
· Analysis of and reporting on the performance of Paid Search campaigns across Google and Bing.
· Manage the growth of Paid Search account against customer acquisition and profitability goals.
· Implement and continually test creative and messaging to support campaigns.
· Analyse and communicate marketing performance to local and global stakeholders.
Basic Qualifications· At least 1-2 years' experience in Paid Search.
· Deep understanding of search bidding tools and platforms, e.g. SA360, Marin, Kenshoo
· Experience in managing Shopping, DSA and GDN campaigns.
· Highly detail orientated
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Advanced Excel skills, including familiarity with vlookups and pivot tables.
Preferred Qualifications· Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics.
· Passion for books and / or digital entertainment.
· Comfortable with managing international campaigns / foreign language campaigns.
· Experience with YouTube campaigns.
· Solid organisational and time management skills.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.