Merchandising ManagerBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1527783
UK Merchandising group is responsible for driving engagement and retention from existing Audible members across our websites and apps through content discovery. We work closely with our internal partners to deliver high impact promotions, improved shopping experience and editorial voice campaigns that drive awareness and engagement, leveraging data analysis to continuously improve. We work closely with tech and product teams across Audible to scope new product enhancements to deliver an excellent customer experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic and collaborative.
You are a self-motivated, results-driven Merchandising Manager who will conceive and execute strategies that increase purchasing and listening engagement across our surfaces and email. You will use a combination of data-driven insight and best practices to revamp our customer engagement strategy, taking inspiration from both your own experience in similar roles, as well as learning from counterparts around the globe. You will balance business priorities with the best possible customer experience turning Audible members in to habituated users of our service.
As a Merchandising Manager, you will:
· Define, own and evolve Audible’s slate of revenue and content engagement driving programs with a heightened focus on scale, automation, and measureable incremental impact
· Shape and lead the overall planning and strategy of each program, focused specifically on increasing engagement
· Explore which existing and new audiences need to be served in order to address segment-specific needs
· Invent new revenue and engagement driving programs and evolve existing strategies
· Ensure each program is delivered to the right customer at the right time in their membership experience
· Partner with the Analytics team and varied toolsets to monitor and analyze core business KPIs and make strategic recommendations for content discovery and revenue opportunities
· Own analysis of and reporting on programs and their impact on business KPIs
· Strong organisational skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results
· Must be a self-starter, creative thinker, and quick learner
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· High level knowledge of MS Office – specifically Excel
· Interest in books, audiobooks and podcasts
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.