Merchandising Manager - FTC
Job ID: 866763
As a key member of the UK Content Discovery team you will be responsible for driving customer engagement and revenue by planning and executing Merchandising promotions and email communication. You will possess excellent attention to detail and writing skills, also have a passion for books or audio entertainment. You will conceive and execute strategies that increase customer engagement and drive long-term retention using a combination of data-driven insight and best practices to define strategies. The role is for 2 days per week.
· Own strategic discovery projects to increase customer engagement across all Originals and Exclusive content.
· Manage, plan, coordinate and execute content selection and merchandising with goals of driving customer engagement and long-term member retention.
· Conceive and write promotional copy pertaining to a piece of content or a selection, leveraging product expertise for on-site and email promotions and programs, maintaining standards and creativity of Audible’s Editorial Voice.
· Measure the impact of campaigns and execute on changes to further drive increased customer engagement.
· Collaborate Marketing and Editorial team to increase the customer engagement from campaigns.
Work with design and editorial teams to ensure that member merchandising communication goals are met.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.