Marketing Manager, Amazon Marketing FTCBrand and Marketing | Job ID 992362
The Marketing Manager, Amazon Marketing, is responsible for acquiring new customers for Audible from key channels across Amazon websites and device portfolio. You will constantly seek new ways to bring new customers to Audible, evaluate these according to the projected impact, and execute campaigns and projects to deliver these ideas in conjunction with the team. You will have deep knowledge of the key drivers of the Amazon Retail Channel and Amazon Devices portfolio and will work closely with the Marketing Director / Senior Marketing Manager to deliver results and meet the team’s goal of growing the Audible member base from amongst Amazon customers.
You will manage multiple priorities and execute key strategic projects, working cross-functionally and globally with a range of stakeholders. You will be expected to work autonomously in a way that drives the most impact towards the team goals.
As a Marketing Manager, Amazon Marketing, you are responsible for;
· Understanding of the performance of your channel, what drives it and what levers you can pull to influence its performance
· Being aware of key performance indicators such as traffic, trial take rate, trial to member conversion across the entire Amazon Retail & Devices Channels
· Being able to identify, investigate and explain changes and risks in these metrics and channels, and communicate these in a timely way to leadership
· Execute key projects to deliver AL-growth in line with financial commitments
· Constantly seek new ways to drive new customers to Audible from Amazon surfaces and evaluate these ideas according to their potential impact
· Provide input and recommendations to Marketing leadership as to new opportunities to be pursued
· Evaluate campaign and feature performance and communicate this to stakeholders as needed
· Develop strong relationships with teams at Audible and Amazon to facilitate partnerships
· Work autonomously and set own priorities according to the business needs
· Experience of marketing and advertising and a strong understanding of online advertising.
· Detail orientated with strong organisational and communication skills and a proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results.
· Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics.
· Be a talented communicator and problem solver.
· Ability to work in a high-energy, high intensity and rapidly evolving environment.
· Be highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment.
· A passion for culture and technology
· A knowledge of SQL would be an advantage.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.