Manager, Content Partnerships and Business OperationsContent & Audible Studios | Job ID 1525642
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Manager of Content Partnerships and Business Operations. In this role you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the tools, systems, workflows and reporting that supports new deals and existing content for the UK & AU business. You will be the point person for global title and system enquiries for the UK, but also representing Australia where we share Content Lifecycle management. You will be a key stakeholder in Global project discussions as Audible creates and launches new operational tools and will own the training for and ongoing management of new processes. In addition, you will support the VP, Partnerships & Operations with our content budget tracking and royalty reporting and analysis. This role will manage one full-time contractor to support key admin duties for the UK Business Affairs team.
We are looking for someone with strong analytical and problem solving skills specifically with experience in negotiating complex agreements – with a firm understanding of legal terminology and reasoning. You have strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts and ideas in a non-technical, simple manner across different levels of an organisation. A resourceful self-starter with an independent attitude and focus on excellence, with the ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment. Solid organisational and project management skills are also required along with the ability to work with cross functional teams under time sensitive deadlines.
As Manager, Content Partnerships and Business Operations, you will:
· Be a key stakeholder in the Global initiative to redesign new contracts database platform. This role requires you gain a comprehensive understanding of local current contracts and processes and intended changes to future deals
· Be a key stakeholder in Global Operations project meetings, representing UK & AU needs but ensuring the development of new tools and systems that benefit global interests
· Deliver Operational Excellence documentation for content processing, owning UK & AU knowledge of system functionality and offering guidance on deal and royalty structure
· Manage and optimise process flow from acquisition to processing, from contracts to payments, and improving the tracking and reporting experience for the UK Business Affairs team on Audible Studios and Original publishing titles
· Implement improvements and new system features, identifying and resolving any issues and facilitating communication with external partners
· Own the process for engaging with external vendors and contractors, Vendor Management (CWP and vendors, contractors, vendor management, going to Amazon meeting, contracts)
· Manage the admin support for the UK Business Affairs team, processing agreements, invoices and optimising workflow from acquisition to on site delivery, capturing documentation of processes and overseeing training for contract tools
· Support the management of Royalties for the UK Content team, tracking monthly and quarterly provider payments and identifying trends, exceptions and liaising between Finance and Content to manage partner communications, quarterly royalty forecasting and helping to develop new tools to improve this process.
· Support the tracking and reporting for the UK Content Budget, ensuring it is accurately updated weekly and providing report summaries on a monthly basis
· Training new starters on systems, internal data analysis tools, developing documents outlining processes, teaching how to use self-service contract and contract tools
· Minimum 5 years of experience
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected characteristics. We support flexible work options to assist all members to balance their work, life and family responsibilities. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please email UKRecruitment@audible.co.uk
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Senior Director, Content Acquisition and Partnerships London, United Kingdom Content & Audible Studios
- Content Merchandising Specialist London, United Kingdom Content & Audible Studios
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.