International Content Program Specialist - Localization
Job ID: 928052
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises audiobooks, audioplays, podcasts and original content. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Audible has teams in Newark, Berlin, London, Tokyo and Sydney.
Based in London, Audible’s International Content team is looking for an International Content Program Specialist - Localization. The role partners with International Content team to create foreign language versions of Original and Exclusive Audible content. We dub and adapt content in over 10+ languages to make our content available to global customers.
The International Content Program Specialist will help update and maintain various schedules, keep internal stakeholders up-to-date as content is finalized, help track overall localization progress, flag outstanding materials or potential delays, collate rights and production information for avails/metadata, and amass assets for final delivery. The successful candidate must be a strong collaborator as you’ll be working side to side with the Originals teams globally to bring these ideas to life.
This role is initially open through a 13-months contract.
· Manage projects from project kick-off to release in multiple languages, coordinating project milestones and disseminating project information with global project stakeholders
· Analyse and leverage data to identify content for localization that is consistent with Audible’s business and editorial objectives
· Identify and manage project risk through prioritization, bug management, and any other means necessary
· Drive high quality output from localization vendors & freelancers
· Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams such as Content, Marketing, and Legal to sync development efforts and localization schedules
· Evangelise the power of global content internally
Basic QualificationsYour profile:
· Experience in Media Entertainment and/or localization program management working on language launches, software, creative content and/or subtitle localization
· Strong project management skills and experience in operations
· Demonstrated bias for action with strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
· Ability to learn new/proprietary systems and technologies
· Familiarity with localization processes
· Flexible, self-directed, and accustomed to grace under pressure in lean environments.
· Fluency in a non-English language is a plus
Preferred QualificationsPreferred qualifications:
· Passion for building a global content offering.
· Expertise in data mining, data management, reporting
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.