Editorial Merchandising ManagerBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1652303
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The role will be responsible for the majority of our content discovery emails in terms of the build, copy, and audience targeting, inputting in to the planning of which emails to send and implementing tests to increase engagement. You'll co-own homepage updates that will consist of creating design brief for campaign assets, copy and scheduling, and own the promotion of a selection of Audible Original titles. The role is for 2 days per week.
ABOUT THE TEAM
UK Merchandising group is responsible for driving engagement and retention from existing Audible members across our websites and apps through content discovery. We work closely with our internal partners to deliver high impact promotions, improved shopping experience and editorial voice campaigns that drive awareness and engagement, leveraging data analysis to continuously improve. We work closely with tech and product teams across Audible to scope new product enhancements to deliver an excellent customer experience.
You have a passion for books, podcasts and audio entertainment and demonstrate a highly creative mind, deep understanding of culture as well as current entertainment and technology trends. You balance excellent editorial expertise with a drive to improve customer engagement. You have proven ability in writing engaging copy for campaigns, curating content, scheduling campaigns and working with email tools. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic and collaborative.
As an Editorial Merchandising Manager, you will...
· Own the build and audience targeting of all content discovery emails, driving traffic and engagement across all audio formats.
· Implement A/B email tests to increase customer engagement from our core programs.
· Coordinate and execute content selection and merchandising with goals of driving customer engagement and long-term member retention.
· Conceive and write promotional copy pertaining to a piece of content or a selection, maintaining standards and creativity of Audible’s Editorial Voice.
· Measure the impact of campaigns and execute on changes to further drive increased customer engagement.
· Collaborate with colleagues in marketing, design, brand and editorial to create engaging campaigns and innovative ways to communicate with our customers.
· Background in media or publishing.
· Basic HTML skills and a general understanding of online content development.
· Previous experience with content management and publishing systems.
· Excellent copy writing skills, grammar and an obsessive editing eye.
· A love of books, audiobooks and podcasts; experience writing about or reviewing this type of content.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Audible. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a relevant criminal check.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Ecommerce Manager London, United Kingdom Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.