Ecommerce ManagerBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1527783
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic and collaborative.
ABOUT THE TEAM
UK Merchandising group is responsible for driving engagement and retention from existing Audible members across our websites and apps through content discovery. We work closely with our internal partners to deliver high impact promotions, improved shopping experience and editorial voice campaigns that drive awareness and engagement, leveraging data analysis to continuously improve. We work closely with tech and product teams across Audible to scope new product enhancements to deliver an excellent customer experience.
You are a self-motivated, results-driven Merchandising Manager who will conceive and execute strategies that increase purchasing and listening engagement across our surfaces and email. You'll use a combination of data-driven insight and best practices to revamp our customer engagement strategy, taking inspiration from both your own experience in similar roles, as well as learning from counterparts around the globe. You'll balance business priorities with the best possible customer experience turning Audible members in to habituated users of our service.
As a Merchandising Manager, you will...
· Define, own and evolve Audible’s slate of revenue and content engagement driving programs with a heightened focus on scale, automation, and measureable incremental impact.
· Shape and lead the overall planning and strategy of each program, focused specifically on increasing engagement.
· Explore which existing and new audiences need to be served in order to address segment-specific needs.
· Invent new revenue and engagement driving programs and evolve existing strategies.
· Ensure each program is delivered to the right customer at the right time in their membership experience.
· Partner with the Analytics team and varied toolsets to monitor and analyze core business KPIs and make strategic recommendations for content discovery and revenue opportunities.
· Own analysis of and reporting on programs and their impact on business KPIs.
· Strong organisational skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results.
· Must be a self-starter, creative thinker, and quick learner.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics, and being able to articulate hypothesis and outcomes clearly.
· Interest in books, audiobooks and podcasts.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Audible. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a relevant criminal check.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Editorial Merchandising Manager London, United Kingdom Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.