Content Merchandising SpecialistContent & Audible Studios | Job ID 1469819
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a key member of the Audible Content Discovery and Engagement team you will bring innovative merchandising techniques and utilise our editorial voice to increase customer awareness and discovery for audiobooks, drama, podcasts and theatre formats on all Audible owned surfaces.
You will be a self-motivated, results-driven Editorial Merchandising Manager with a passion for books, podcasts and audio entertainment. The position’s most critical duties and responsibilities include, merchandising key areas of the Audible experience (including web and app) with relevant content, developing and creating online and email campaigns to increase customer engagement, providing meaningful analysis to inform improvements, and testing campaigns to improve core metrics.
As an Editorial Merchandising Manager, you will:
- Own content discovery projects to increase customer engagement across all Audible formats
- Coordinate and execute content selection and merchandising with goals of driving customer engagement and long-term member retention
- Curate content with our diverse audience in mind and create inclusive opportunities to showcase voices from Audible’s talented writers, creators and performers
- Immersion in Audible Original content to support of content campaigns
- Write promotional copy for a title or curation
- Leverage product expertise for on-site and email promotions and programs, maintaining standards and creativity of Audible’s editorial voice
- Measure the impact of campaigns and execute on changes to optimise customer engagement and improve the customer experience
- Collaborate with colleagues in marketing, design, brand and editorial to create engaging campaigns and innovative ways to communicate with our customers
· Excellent copy writing skills and an obsessive editing eye
· Strong organisational skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results
· Must be a self-starter, creative thinker, and quick learner.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A love of books, audiobooks and podcasts; experience writing about or reviewing this type of content a plus
· Passion for pop culture, current events and entertainment
· High level knowledge of MS Office – specifically Excel
· Basic HTML skills and a general understanding of online content development
· Previous experience with content management and publishing systems
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected characteristics. We support flexible work options to assist all members to balance their work, life and family responsibilities. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please email UKRecruitment@audible.co.uk
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Senior Director, Content Acquisition and Partnerships London, United Kingdom Content & Audible Studios
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.