Content Marketing Manager - Contract 11 monthsBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1795344
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Based in London, Audible UK is looking for a Content Marketing Manager - 11 month contract - who will manage and coordinate marketing campaigns for specific Audible Original titles including full stakeholder ownership. The position is a maternity cover and open for 11 months, starting in December.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will...
· Translate global strategic plans into operational activity via the management of marketing campaigns for specific Audible Original titles including full stakeholder ownership.
· Lead (high profile) talent and IP liaison regarding campaign creative vision through to full asset delivery as an “ambassador” for specific titles in the marketing function. Track results against agreed KPIs and share learnings with relevant business functions.
· Strive for excellence regarding consumer marketing assets. Brief in-house and external creatives with a view of creating premium assets which position the content as the next “must listen” and reaffirms Audible’s credentials within the wider entertainment industry.
· Lead global peers in the management of multi-territory campaigns and share best practice across Audible internationally.
· Manage the Acast UK relationship ensuring priority titles are represented across the Acast service on a quarterly basis (including all creative needs and delivery).
· Implementation of solutions to complex issues to mobilize and motivate teams to support across the business.
· Manage the Influencer agency regarding quarterly content prioritisation and partner with the Social and Marketing teams regarding approvals and channelling of results to relevant business functions.
· Liaise with internal stakeholders (Performance Marketing, Legal, Merchandising, Marketing, Business Affairs, Studios, etc.) on the delivery of quality and timely Original Content assets.
· Assist the Content Marketing Director/Live Producer in the execution and delivery of the Audible Events consumer strategy targeting specific affinity groups; including third-party sponsorship planning through to on-site execution to drive further consideration of audio.
· Computer Skills (Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word as a minimum).
· Have some experience managing agencies or freelance creatives.
· Impeccable people skills, both in terms of maintaining internal relationships and fostering external ones.
· Have a good analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics.
· Exceptional communication skills both in spoken and written English;
· Written and Visual Presentation skills (helping with the preparation of internal and external presentations);
· Excellent organisation and administrative abilities.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Audible. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a relevant criminal check.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Editorial Merchandising Manager London, United Kingdom Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.