ATL Paid Media ManagerBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1140307
About the Role
As ATL Paid Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing all of our Above the Line (ATL) activity that drives greater awareness and consideration of Audible, and ultimately acquisition and engagement of new members. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and have proven experience planning, executing, and measuring campaigns across large cross-functional teams. You will be adept in liaising with key business partners and global teams to align all stakeholders around a common goal. You will manage all aspects of ATL Media activity, from understanding our key prospect groups, to setting data-led media plans, through to best-in-class campaign measurement. Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: fill hearts and minds, with premium audio content that enables learning and literate entertainment.
· Define the media plan for Audible’s UK ATL activity, working closely with Data Science, Business Analysts, Media Agencies, and other Amazon ATL owners to determine testing opportunities.
· Responsible for a substantial budget with accountability for campaign effectiveness and efficiency.
· Own reporting of plan delivery, measurement and optimisation to executive leadership on a regular basis.
· Develop a clear picture of Audible’s prospect customers and their key motivations through our segmentation work into actionable media and creative activity
· Coordinate closely with members of the Acquisition and Brand, Merchandising and Content teams to ensure flawless execution of through the line campaigns and consistent customer journeys
· Own and manage all Prospecting and Retargeting Display activity through our media agency, including dynamic creative
· Manage our media agency for all ATL, Display and Affiliate media buys
· Experience of using data to measure campaign impact and identify actionable insights.
· Expertise across both traditional and emerging media channels including TV, OOH, cinema, digital display, online video and affiliates.
· Understanding of the internal workings of a media agency, develop through working at an agency, or through management of an agency.
· Ability to assimilate relevant data sources and hone in on key insights that drive business recommendations.
· Natural ability to focus on big ideas that drive significant change and also enjoy diving deep into the details.
· Willingness to roll-up sleeves and get things done.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
· Proven track record leading multi-million pound media investment for large international businesses.
· Expertise and a passion for rapidly evolving technologies and business models.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.