Sr. Tech Recruiter
Job ID: 910910
We have a collaborative team environment and a strong customer obsessed culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and candidates.
You must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
· Manage full lifecycle recruiting process for candidate and client side
· Complete Statement of Work at Recruitment Strategy Meeting stage
· Work with HRBP and Hiring Manager to refine Job Descriptions
· Attend/Run Prebrief and Debrief meetings for all roles and candidates
· Complete, with sourcing, status updates for Hiring Managers
· Run weekly or biweekly meetings with Hiring Managers
· Participate in Activate Caring Events and Newark Community Volunteering
· Manage client relationships with SVPs and below (some ELC)
· Establish and foster partnership with Talent Acquisition peers – Sourcers and Recruiting Coordinators
· Setting expectations with Hiring Managers while communicating and holding stakeholders to agreed upon service levels
· Partner with HR Business Partner (HRBP)
· Opportunistic hiring/Exploratory interviewing
· External Recruiting Agency/Partner oversight and management
· Staying current on market trends and business lines supported
· Partner with sourcing on external talent mapping or driving own
· Assessing candidates to ensure they embody the Audible People Principles
· Candidate profile identification via Hiring Manager intake meetings
· Partnering with HRBP on succession planning, internal mobility, retention
· Creating and presenting diverse candidate slates
· Identification of the right interview teams and creating interview loops to ensure hiring decision confidence
· Consistent review and evaluation of Recruiting activities and implementation of new ideas that can optimize for better business results
· Maintaining Candidate Records in Applicant Tracking System
· Utilizing internal tools – Offer Calculator, Microsoft Office, ICIMS, HIRE etc.
· Working with HRBPs on Headcount Reconciliation
· Working with Compensation team to calculate appropriate offers
· Mentoring/Coaching of Recruiters/Sourcers
· Onboarding of New Recruiters/Sourcers and RCs
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree or equivalent experience
Preferred Qualifications· 8+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
· Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
· Candidate Tracking Systems/Applicant Tracking Systems experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.