Software Development Engineer, Machine LearningProduct & Technology | Job ID 947252
· Real-time and forensic data analytics (Machine Learning, Data Viz, etc.) to identify suspicious activity.
· Mitigating and resolving macro Fraud/Abuse issues.
· Partnering with teams across Audible and Amazon to design systems that limit Fraud/Abuse.
We're looking for people who can think big and help guide the team to best protect our customers. If this is you, please apply!
· Lead significant technical initiatives involving cross-functional teams.
· Coach and mentor our high-performing engineers to help them grow their skills, enhance their knowledge of our systems and their ability to get things done.
· Partner with cross-functional teams to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch software that wows our community and inspires our peers.
· Constantly strive to raise the bar on delivery performance and quality in a fast agile environment.
· Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide summary to the team and other stake holders.
· Familiar with Unix/Linux and know how to write optimized, low-latency code.
· Passion for data, coding, modeling, research design and cutting-edges algorithms.
· You love solving problems, are willing to accept any challenge, are adaptable, always trying to make things better, and willing to take ownership over problems and opportunities alike.
· You are looking for a team that embraces unit testing, code reviews, CI and other effective Agile practices.
· You are not afraid to make mistakes.
· You're a great communicator, either written or spoken, and preferably both.
· Prior use of AWS technologies at scale in a production environment.
· Working knowledge of Machine Learning techniques a plus.
· Strong problem solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Senior Android Engineer Cambridge, Massachusetts Product & Technology ABOUT THE TEAM Shh! We can't tell you everything but we're a self-contained stealth startup incubated within Audible/Ama
- Sr. Manager, Software Development Cambridge, Massachusetts Product & Technology Whispersync for Voice allows customers to move seamlessly between Audible audiobooks and Kindle ebooks, so they can take
- Software Development Engineer Cambridge, Massachusetts Product & Technology Would you like to help transform the way people enjoy audiobooks? The Audible on Alexa team is continuously investigatin
What we can offer you
We are a community of brilliant minds, brimming with fresh ideas and working shoulder to shoulder to achieve greatness. And because of this, we think it’s only fair that we offer some nice little perks to everyone who goes the extra mile at Audible.
Fully stocked kitchen with all the snacks and drinks to get your creative thoughts flowing.
Dental and vision plans, life insurance, and the medical plan options that suit individual needs.
Plan for your future with employer-matched savings accounts.
We grant our employees restricted stock units, because we want them to think and act like owners.
We love what we do but everyone needs the opportunity to hit the refresh button. Take advantage of vacation days, sick days, and personal days to rejuvenate.
From tickets to local events and exciting company-sponsored events, regular outings and team-building events foster our spirit of collaboration.
As part of the Amazon family, Audible employees are entitled to a discount on products on Amazon.
Discounted sports clubs or fitness reimbursements.
What keeps me motivated here in one word is 'opportunities.' Being able to deep-dive into complex cross-domain problems and stepping out of my comfort zone with projects, technologies and people. I can spontaneously collaborate with literally anyone—from my Audible teammates to my Amazon counterparts to our CIO and CEO—and most importantly get valuable feedback along the way.
Software Development Engineer