Senior Director, Product Management for CreatorsProduct & User Experience | Job ID 1821543
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a product leader at Audible, you will be responsible for pairing emerging technologies with one of the largest spoken word audio offerings in the world to evolve existing tools and build new ones for Audible creators. As Senior Director, Emerging Creator Tools, you will work with multidisciplinary, cross-organizational teams to add new creator-focused products and tools to our existing offering that benefit creators and rightsholders and, ultimately, serve our global customers. You will also serve as a senior member within our Creator Products organization and own the strategy, roadmap, positioning, launch, and management for our emerging creator tools.
· You are an experienced, entrepreneurial, and strategic product leader who has built, launched, and scaled disruptive products.
· You are the rare leader who can mobilize and lead an organization to embrace new technologies to provide better experiences to customers and creators.
· You have both strategic thinking and operational excellence skills, as well as a passion for results and an attitude that anything is possible.
· You are passionate about creators and building products that allow creators to lower the barrier of entry, connect more directly with consumers, and monetize their content.
· You are a highly-collaborative partner with other functional teams who drives teams to deliver the best products to our creators and customers.
· You are an exceptional verbal and written communicator with a knack for making complex topics simple, while evangelizing and inspiring people at all levels of the organization based on a shared vision.
As a Senior Director of Product Management for Creators, you will...
· Lead global teams across Audible and Amazon to improve and add new technology-based tools to our existing offering that allows Audible creators to connect their content more directly with audio fans and consumers.
· Build the strategy and roadmap for Audible’s products relating to emerging creator tools. Set the strategic vision and guidance, around a 3-year roadmap, while directing day-to-day execution towards that vision.
· Identify and lead Audible to new opportunities to expand our audio into new formats and ways for customers to engage with spoken word audio.
· Continually monitor creator tools and trends to ensure Audible is delivering value for creators and customers.
· A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and managing industry-leading products and services.
· Deep leadership experience in simultaneously leading high-performance teams and coordinating with senior executives and other stakeholders to accomplish complex goals.
· Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
· Experience in spoken word technology product management.
· Experience working with creators, rightsholders, and other digital media stakeholders in two-sided marketplaces.
· Expertise in managing multidisciplinary and cross-functional initiative
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Senior Director, Business Planning & Operations, Product Org Cambridge, Massachusetts Product & User Experience, Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.