Working Student (Werkstudent) – Website Marketing / Merchandise Italy (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1194193
In this position you are involved in all the steps from creation to launch of Onsite marketing and Email campaigns and learn more about the world of reporting. Our team takes care of all aspects of users’ experience and communication, as well as visibility of all audiobook and podcast content on Audible.it. You get the opportunity to learn more about marketing communication and gain valuable insights into creating campaigns that keep our customers engaged.
|| YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ||
· Update, test and manage the audible.it website (e.g. you will update the text and images on our content management tool, schedule campaigns and so on) as well as member newsletters with templates
· Create website pages and marketing campaigns from A to Z (concept, creation, reporting) and curate their content
· Request image creation and work closely with the designers
· Generate, edit, and analyze reports and dashboard for stakeholders.
· Support the team ideating A/B test hypothesis in order to build a test roadmap in line with strategic goals
· You are able to learn fast and work independently, are detail-oriented and work in a structured manner
· Proficient in using Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel & Outlook) and enjoy learning to use new computer tools and functions
· Fluency in Italian and English as you’ll be working with the team on the Italian website and English is our company language
· You are a full time student, enrolled in either your first state-accredited (staatlich anerkannt) Bachelor or Master in Berlin/Brandenburg and have at least 1 year of studies left
· Previous marketing experience is a plus
· You are passionate about literature and/or audiobooks
· Basic knowledge of HTML
|| WORKING AT AUDIBLE ||
At Audible, you're a valued team member with the exciting mission to bring audiobooks, podcasts and other audio to those who want to be more productive, well informed and thoughtfully entertained. You’ll be part of a diverse and welcoming mix of industry-leading professionals and experts that don’t just move along, but are innovative at the forefront of the digital entertainment revolution.
We’re part of Amazon and present on four different continents. The Berlin team has remained its familiarity, warm atmosphere and together we foster our People Principles. We let our customers inspire us and work tirelessly to exceed their expectations. To do that, we move fast to turn ideas into experiences and focus on what is possible. Regularly, we take a step back and celebrate our people and all we’ve achieved.
|| HOW TO APPLY ||
Ready to join a warm and diverse team of driven Audibles? Click ‘apply’ and send us your CV and motivation letter in one PDF document right away. Our offer includes:
· A student position for 18-20 hours a week, rewarded with €12,- per hour
· Flexibility in planning your working hours
· An exciting opportunity to be a fully-fledged team member at a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the Spree in Mitte.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Brand & Campaigns (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - PR & Social Media (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – E-Mail Marketing / CRM (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.