Working Student (Werkstudent) - PR & Social Media (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1221843
In the position of working student PR & Social Media you are part of our Brand & Communications team and will support us in managing our public relations with key media and influencers, creating inspiring content for our Audible Magazin as well as for our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
|| Your Responsibilities ||
· Drafting social media content, tailored for different channels.
· Monitoring various social media channels and analyzing the results.
· Community Management on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter in co-operation with our social care team.
· Update our weekly audio book recommendation.
· Research for relevant topics for our online magazine (Audible Magazin) or media newsletter and occasionally writing of articles.
· Monitoring of media clippings.
· Uploading images, lists, videos and audio files and making those available to a variety of stakeholders.
· You speak and write German perfectly and you feel comfortable in English too.
· High interest in social media and public relations.
· Innovative, creative and result-oriented personality.
· Good Microsoft Office user knowledge, especially in Excel, Word and Outlook.
· You are a full time student, enrolled in your first state-accredited (staatlich anerkannt) Bachelor or Master in Berlin/Brandenburg and have at least 1 year of studies left.
· Ideally first experiences with Sprinklr (Social Media Platform technology) and Contentful (Content Management System).
· Ideally first experiences in writing articles. Feel free to send us examples of your writing with your application.
|| Working at Audible ||
At Audible, you’re a valued team member with the exciting mission to bring audiobooks, podcasts and other audio to those who want to be more productive, well informed and thoughtfully entertained. You’ll be part of a diverse and welcoming mix of industry-leading experts that don’t just move along, but are innovative at the forefront of the digital entertainment revolution.
We’re part of Amazon and present on four different continents. The Berlin team has remained its familiarity, warm atmosphere and together we foster our People Principles. We let our customers inspire us and work tirelessly to exceed their expectations. To do that, we move fast to turn ideas into experiences and focus on what is possible. Regularly, we take a step back and celebrate our people and all we’ve achieved.
|| How To Apply ||
Ready to join a warm and diverse team of driven Audibles? Click ‘apply’ and send us your English CV and motivation letter in one PDF document right away. Our offer includes:
· A student position for 18-20 hours a week, rewarded with €12,- per hour.
· Flexibility in planning your working hours
· An exciting opportunity to be a fully-fledged team member at a global digital audiobook provider.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office, located right near the Spree in Mitte.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Brand & Campaigns (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Website Marketing / Merchandise Italy (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – E-Mail Marketing / CRM (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.