Working Student (Werkstudent) - PR & Social Media (m/f/x)Brand and Marketing | Job ID 988396
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Working Student (Werkstudent) - PR & Social Media (m/f/x).
In this position you are part of our Brand & Communications team and will support us in managing our public relations with key media and influencers, creating inspiring content for our Audible Magazin as well as for our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
· Drafting social media content, tailored for different channels.
· Monitoring various social media channels and analyzing the results.
· Community Management on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter in co-operation with our social care team.
· Monitoring of media clippings.
· Update our weekly audio book recommendation.
· Research for relevant topics for our blog (Audible Magazin) or media newsletter and writing of articles.
· Uploading images, lists, videos, audio files.
· You’re still a full time student, enrolled in either your first Bachelor or Master in the Berlin/Brandenburg area and have at least 1 year of studies left, preferably 2.
· You speak and write German perfectly and you feel comfortable in English too.
· High interest in social media and public relations.
· Strong communication skills and ideally first experiences in writing articles. Feel free to send us examples of your writing with your application.
· Innovative, creative and result-oriented personality.
· Microsoft Office user knowledge.
· This is a student position for 20 hours weekly, compensated with €12, - per hour.
· Valuable insights into an international renowned and growing company.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the Spree in Mitte.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Onsite Marketing/Merchandising (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand and Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
- Head of / (Sr.) Director, Acquisition Marketing Berlin, Germany Brand and Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the world’s largest producer and seller of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertai
- Head of Product Marketing/Director, Product Marketing (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand and Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.