Working Student (Werkstudent) – Partner Management / Audio Production Spain (m/f/x)Content & Audible Studios | Job ID 1440636
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Working Student – Partner Management / Audio Production Spain (m/f/x)
As a Working Student for Audio Production Spain, you will be a valued member of the European Audio Production Team, focusing on producing high quality spoken-word for Germany, Italy, France and Spain. You’ll gain valuable insights into international audio production and work independently on your own projects.
As a Working Student for Audio Production Spain, you will:
· Manage metadata and data base maintenance
· Work on the acquisition of recording manuscripts and managing cover artwork creation
· Be responsible for contract and invoice processing
· Coordinate with external partners and internal stake holders
· Assist in general administrative support
· Fluent/Bi-lingual Spanish and sound command of the English language
· Commitment to delivering great results and ability to work independently
· You must be enrolled in a first degree study course (1st Bachelor or 1st Master) at a German university to fulfill the working student criteria
• Interest in audio production
· Student position for 20h per week
· Compensated with €14 per hour
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment, flexible working hours.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with CV and motivation letter in English (please upload both documents in one single PDF).
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (m/f/x) – Audio Production (France) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Business Affairs / Licensing & Rights Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Original Content Manager / Editor - DE Non-Fiction Program (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.