Working Student (Werkstudent) - Original Content / Partner Management (m/f/x)Content & Audible Studios | Job ID 1017511
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a committed Working Student Original Content – Partner Management (m/f/x).
As Working Student you are part of Audible’s “Original Content” team which is responsible for conceiving, creating, producing and marketing new audio formats (i.e. original audio drama series). You will support us in our relationship with external partners like authors, editors, dramaturgs, translators and agencies. In doing so you will accompany a number of exciting product launches from the first steps via operational processes to the final evaluation. You will focus on Finance-related and administrative tasks.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you should have an interest in media and entertainment products, process management and be able to work in a reliable and structured way.
· Support authors, agencies and editors in setting up billing profiles.
· Oversee purchase orders, authors’ remuneration and invoices.
· Support the team in administrative and operational tasks (i.e. sending and filing contracts).
· Communicate with our external partners (i.e. authors, agencies and editors).
· Research editorial, conceptual and organizational subjects.
· Create texts, presentations, booklets and marketing assets.
· You enjoy understanding complex processes and you like to explain such processes to others.
· You approach your tasks with confidence and diligence, and you display creative thinking and attention to detail.
· You are experienced in working with the main Office software programs.
· You are a team player.
· You should be fluent in German also be happy to communicate in English.
· You are interested in trends and new developments in culture, literature, film and video.
· You are still a student, enrolled in either your first Bachelor or Master in Germany and have at least 1 year of studies left.
What we offer:
· This is a student positions with 18 - 20h weekly
· € 12 per hour
· A broad range of challenges and various insights in the work of one of the biggest audio book producers in Europe and world leading distributor of audio book downloads worldwide
· A friendly team and an extraordinary work environment in the middle of Berlin
· Collaboration on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with CV and Motivation letter in English (please, upload in one PDF document).
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Content Italy (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the
- Manager / Producer (m/f/x) - Audible Originals Fiction Short-form Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the worl
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.