Working Student (Werkstudent) - Original Content (m/f/x)Content & Audible Studios | Job ID 1169574
At Audible we create and provide premium spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks. As a Working Student Original Content you are part of Audible’s ‘Original Content’ team, supporting us in conceiving, creating, producing and marketing new audio formats (i.e. original audio drama series) as well as in our relationship with external partners like authors, editors, dramaturgs, translators and agencies. In doing so you will accompany a number of exciting product launches from the first steps via operational processes to the final evaluation. You will focus on finance-related and administrative tasks.
|| YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ||
· Support authors, agencies and editors in setting up billing profiles.
· Oversee purchase orders, authors’ remuneration and invoices.
· Support the team in administrative and operational tasks (i.e. sending and filing contracts).
· Communicate with our external partners (i.e. authors, agencies and editors).
· Research editorial, conceptual and organizational subjects.
· Create texts, presentations, booklets and marketing assets.
· You're fluent in German and happy to communicate in English.
· You enjoy learning new skills, are quick to adapt to new situations, a self-starter and team player.
· You approach your tasks with confidence and diligence, and you display creative thinking and attention to detail.
· You are experienced in working with MS Word and especially Excel, as you'll be using it a lot.
· You are a full time student, enrolled in either your first state-accredited (staatlich anerkannt) Bachelor or Master in the Berlin/Brandenburg area and have at least 1 year of studies left.
· Some experience (e.g. through internships) in the media industry is a bonus.
· You are interested in trends and new developments in culture, literature, film and video.
· You study media/literature/communications studies, film production or something along those lines.
|| WORKING AT AUDIBLE ||
With audiobooks, podcasts and other audio programs Audible enriches the daily life of people who want to be more productive, well informed and thoughtfully entertained. Audible is an Amazon company with a presence on four different continents, yet the Berlin team retains its familiarity and warm atmosphere. We foster a culture of trust, joy, pioneering, personal growth and a sense of together. We let our customers drive us and work tirelessly to exceed their expectations. To do that, we move fast to turn ideas into experiences and focus on what is possible. For inspiration, we look at each other, our customers, culture, new technology and learn something every day. At Audible, you’ll find a team of knowledgeable professionals that are experts in their field. Every single one of us gets to contribute.
Its manifold distinguishes Audible and you’ll find people from all backgrounds here, you will fit right in! The office in Berlin Mitte plays its part in bringing us together by being a bright and open space that invites to work, collaborate and unwind whenever you need.
|| HOW TO APPLY ||
Ready to join a warm and diverse team of driven Audibles? Click ‘apply’ and send us your CV and motivation letter in one PDF document right away. Our offer includes:
· A student position for 18-20 hours a week, rewarded with €12,- per hour
· Flexibility in planning your working hours
· An exciting opportunity to be a fully-fledged team member at a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the Spree in Mitte.
· ATTENTION: the starting date for this position will be end of July/beginning of August 2020
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (werkstudent) - Audio Production EU - Italian (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Working Student - Audio Production / Audition (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.