Working Student (Werkstudent) – Onsite Marketing/Merchandising (m/f/x)Brand and Marketing | Job ID 998960
Based in Berlin, Audible Germany is looking for an enthusiastic Working Student (Werkstudent) – Onsite Marketing/Merchandising (m/f/x) who will support us with building and preserving trusting relationships with our customers.
In this position, you will be part of our Customer Development team. You will gain valuable insights into marketing campaigns that engage and delight our customers.
· Update and manage the audible.de website and apps.
· Create landing pages and curate audiobooks for marketing campaigns.
· Request image creation, and work closely with designers.
· Create own marketing campaigns from A to Z (concept, creation, reporting).
· Create and update reports, analyze the reports and provide recommendations.
· General support of our daily business.
· Ability to work on operational tasks within a technical environment, at ease with content management systems.
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Good self-organization and a keen eye for detail.
· Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken.
· You are able to work regularly on Fridays.
· Interested in Online Marketing and Customer Relationship Management.
· Support for ca. 20h per week, compensated with 12,-€ per hour.
· Collaboration on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member.
· Exciting insights into one of the leading companies in the segment of spoken word.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter. Please use our application tool.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - PR & Social Media (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand and Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
- Head of / (Sr.) Director, Acquisition Marketing Berlin, Germany Brand and Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the world’s largest producer and seller of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertai
- Head of Product Marketing/Director, Product Marketing (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand and Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.