Working Student (Werkstudent) - Onsite & App MarketingBrand & Marketing | Job ID 2060017
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day.
Based in Berlin, Audible Germany is looking for an enthusiastic Working Student (Werkstudent) – Onsite & App Marketing (m/f/x) who will support us with building and preserving trusting relationships with our customers by optimizing the Onsite & App experience. In this position, you will be part of our Customer Development team. You will gain valuable insights into marketing campaigns and AB tests that engage and delight our customers.
As a Working Student Onsite & App Marketing, you will...
- Support in conceptualizing, setting up and evaluating A/B tests.
- Enhance and develop new landing pages based on UX guidelines.
- Support in the marketing campaign process by conceptualizing, creating and maintaining content via our content management system (CMS) cross-platforms (Apps, desktop and mobile site).
- Order new design assets and work with our design team.
- Create ad-hoc analysis and reports based on our web analytics tool.
- Provide general support of our daily business.
- You’re still a student, enrolled in either your first Bachelor or Master in the Berlin/Brandenburg area and have at least 1 year of studies left.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Italian, both written and spoken.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
- Affinity for books, audio books and media in general.
- Interested in Online Marketing and Customer Relationship Management.
- Ability to work on operational tasks within a technical environment, at ease with content management systems.
- You are a self-starter, responsible with a hands-on working approach.
- Good self-organization and a keen eye for detail.
- Support for ca. 20h per week, compensated with 14,-€ per hour.
- Collaboration on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member.
- Exciting insights into one of the leading companies in the segment of spoken word.
- International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (m/f/x)- (Mobile) Performance Marketing EU Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- ATL Media Coordinator EU Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Outbound Marketing (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.