Working Student (Werkstudent) – Online Product Marketing (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 961027
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Working Student (Werkstudent) - Online Marketing (Product Marketing) who will support us enhancing our customer experience on web surfaces and the Apps. You will create new landing pages and microsites with our CMS, conduct A/B tests and gain insights in web analytics and qualitative user research.
You have a good understanding of e-commerce and entertainment services, and a great feeling for visual and writing communication as well as UX and usability. These skills will help you participating in exciting initiatives from the planning phase to execution and evaluation.
· Support in launching new web and App features with communication strategy, launch campaign, and localization.
· Participate in brain storming and execution of selected initiative.
· Creation of new landing pages and microsites with our CMS to enhance the customer experience.
· Support in setting up and evaluating A/B tests as well as documentation of tests.
· Request assets (images/copy) creation, and work closely with design team to ensure the design meets both the brand guidelines and the content management system requirements.
Basic Qualifications· Strong verbal and written communication skills; Full professional proficiency in German and fluent in English, both written and spoken.
· Ability to work on operational tasks within a technical environment, at ease with content management systems and an eye for design and UX.
· First Knowledge of html and CSS.
· You’re still a student, enrolled in either your first Bachelor or Master in Germany and have at least 1 year of studies left.
Preferred Qualifications· Passion to develop creative ideas and outside-the-box solutions.
· Good self-organization and capacity to learn fast.
· A keen eye for detail.
· This is a student position for 20h weekly.
· €12,- per hour.
· Valuable insights into an international renowned and growing company.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the Spree in Mitte.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter. Please use our application tool.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.