Working Student (Werkstudent) – Online Marketing SEO (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1339113
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for an enthusiastic Working Student (Werkstudent) – Online Marketing SEO (m/f/x) who will support us with search engine marketing for the German marketplace.
In this position, you will be part of our Search Marketing team and support the Marketing Manager with creating content and researching industry topics. You will learn how to work with a Content Management System and transfer that knowledge in your daily working routine. Creation of reports as well as campaign analyses will be common tasks as well as Feedoptimization and Controlling & Optimization of our website regarding SEO (On- and Offpage).
· Good communication & writing skills as well as great reporting & analytical skills.
· Ability to work on operational tasks within a technical environment, at ease with marketing tools.
· You have a good self-organization and capacity to learn fast.
· You are a doer, someone who likes to work independently and likes learning new things.
· You are fluent in German and English, both written and spoken.
· First IT/Web design/HTML knowledge would be a plus, given the technical nature of the job.
· Deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
· Student position for 20h per week.
· Compensated with €12,- per hour.
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member.
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Please, upload your CV and motivation letter in the application portal in one single PDF document.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student Online Marketing (Spain) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Mobile Marketing (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Customer Care Operations Germany Berlin, Germany Customer Service, Career
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.