Working Student (Werkstudent) – Online Marketing SEA/Affiliate (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 939439
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for an enthusiastic Working Student (Werkstudent) – Online Marketing SEA/Affiliate (m/f/x) who will support us with optimizing campaigns for our search engine marketing for the German marketplace as well as supporting our ongoing Affiliate campaigns.
In this position you will be part of our Paid Search Marketing team and support the Marketing Manager with creating ad copies, analyzing the performance, improving our keyword portfolio and helping in managing ongoing Affiliate campaigns. You will learn how to work with a variety of marketing tools and transfer that knowledge in your daily working routine. Creation of reports and campaign analyses with excel will be common tasks as well as feed optimization and controlling tasks, campaign management in Affiliate Marketing as well as supporting ongoing projects in tech marketing.
Basic Qualifications· You’re still a student, enrolled in either your first Bachelor or Master in the Berlin/Brandenburg area at least for one more year.
· Great communication & writing skills as well as reporting & analytical skills.
· Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) is mandatory; first html knowledge would be a plus.
· Ability to work on operational tasks within a technical environment, at ease with marketing tools.
· You have a good self-organization and capacity to learn fast.
· You are fluent in German and English, both written and spoken.
Preferred Qualifications· You are interested in marketing trends and topics.
· You are a doer, someone who likes to work independently and likes learning new things.
· Support for ca. 20h per week, compensated with 12,-€ per hour.
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member.
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter. Please use our application tool.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.