Working Student (Werkstudent) - Online Marketing - French (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1239971
· Update and manage the audible.fr website and application, e.g. you will update the text and image on our content management tool.
· Support cross-functionally our marketing team by creating website landing pages for marketing campaigns or for AB testing.
· Request image designs and work closely with the designer to ensure images meet both the brand guidelines and the content management system requirements.
· Quality assessment (QA) of the website pages to ensure they are correctly implemented and meet our quality standards.
· Liaise with the QA to ensure they do the final tests before launch.
· Create and update the website reports, analyze the reports and provide recommendations for website optimization.
· Ability to work on operational tasks within a technical environment
· Basic knowledge of using Content Management Systems such as Wordpress
· Good self-organization and capacity to learn fast.
· A keen eye for detail.
· You are a full time student, enrolled in either your first state-accredited (staatlich anerkannt) Bachelor or Master in the Berlin/Brandenburg area and have at least 1 year of studies left.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
We’re part of Amazon and present on four different continents. The Berlin team has remained its familiarity, warm atmosphere and together we foster our People Principles. We let our customers inspire us and work tirelessly to exceed their expectations. To do that, we move fast to turn ideas into experiences and focus on what is possible. Regularly, we take a step back and celebrate our people and all we’ve achieved.
Ready to join a warm and diverse team of driven Audibles? Click ‘apply’ and send us your English CV and motivation letter in one PDF document right away. Our offer includes:
· A student position for 18-20 hours a week, rewarded with €12,- per hour
· Flexibility in planning your working hours
· An exciting opportunity to be a fully-fledged team member at a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the Spree in Mitte.
Audible is an equal opportunity employer.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Brand & Campaigns (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - PR & Social Media (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Online Marketing, E-Mail & CRM (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.