Working Student (Werkstudent) – Online Marketing France (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1137220
|| YOUR TEAM ||
Being a part of the French marketing team, you work together closely with the conversion optimization manager and the content discovery and engagement manager. The conversion optimization manager is responsible for transforming interested visitors on Audible France website and application into active members and engaged listeners. The content discovery and engagement manager is responsible for Audible’s on-site customer engagement, retention and content discovery on all surfaces.
|| YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ||
· You analyze our customer journey in Adobe Analytics and report the outcome to the team. Based upon your reports you suggest ways to optimize conversion and engagement.
· Following the conversion and engagement optimization plan you set up AB tests, create landing pages and in-app optimizations. You use these tests as input for the next test iteration.
· Support in creating compelling marketing text (copy) and requesting images/designs from the design team.
· Work closely with the designers for the images creation to ensure the design meets both the brand guidelines, the conversion or engagement objective, and the content management system requirements.
· You keep a close eye on the website and Audible apps to ensure changes are implemented correctly and meet our quality standards. Together with the Quality Assurance (QA) team, you ensure that final tests will be executed before launch.
· The team and job is French and the company language is English. Therefore, you need to be fluent at both.
· You’re good at analyzing numbers and have profound experience with using MS Excel to turn those numbers into meaningful data.
· Basic knowledge of using Content Management Systems such as Wordpress.
· Basic knowledge of html and CSS.
· IMPORTANT: You’re still a student, enrolled in either your first Bachelor or Master in Germany and have at least 1 year of studies left.
· Good self-organization and the capacity to learn fast.
· A keen eye for detail.
|| WORKING AT AUDIBLE ||
Audible is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
|| HOW DO YOU APPLY? ||
Ready to join a warm, international team of driven Audibles? Click ‘apply’ and send us your CV and motivation letter in one PDF document right away. Our offer includes:
· A student position for 20 hours a week, rewarded with €12,- per hour
· Flexibility in planning your working hours
· An exciting opportunity to be a fully-fledged team member at a global digital audiobook provider
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Customer Conversion Manager (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a passionate Customer Conversion Manager (m/f/x) to join the DACH Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.