Working Student (Werkstudent) – Online Marketing, E-Mail & CRM (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1213015
In this role, you will support the Customer Development Team building and preserving trusting relationships with our customers. You will gain valuable insights into marketing campaigns that engage and delight our customers.
|| Your Responsibilities ||
· Create outbound (email and push) templates and campaigns, including testing, personalization and targeting
· Update, manage and optimize our automated email campaigns
· Request image creation, and work closely with designers
· Create own outbound campaigns from A to Z (concept, creation, reporting)
· Create and update reports, analyze the reports and provide recommendations
· General support of our daily business
· Business fluent in German as well as fluent in English
· Interested in Online Marketing and Customer Relationship Management
· Ability to work on operational tasks within a technical environment, at ease with email marketing systems
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Good self-organization and a keen eye for detail
· You are a full time student, enrolled in either your first state-accredited (staatlich anerkannt) Bachelor or Master in the Berlin/Brandenburg area and have at least 1 year of studies left.
· Affinity for books, audiobooks and media in general
|| Working At Audible ||
At Audible, you’re a valued team member with the exciting mission to bring audiobooks, podcasts and other audio to those who want to be more productive, well informed and thoughtfully entertained. You’ll be part of a diverse and welcoming mix of industry-leading experts that don’t just move along, but are innovative at the forefront of the digital entertainment revolution.
We’re part of Amazon and present on four different continents. The Berlin team has remained its familiarity, warm atmosphere and together we foster our People Principles. We let our customers inspire us and work tirelessly to exceed their expectations. To do that, we move fast to turn ideas into experiences and focus on what is possible. Regularly, we take a step back and celebrate our people and all we’ve achieved.
|| HOW TO APPLY ||
Ready to join a warm and diverse team of driven Audibles? Click ‘apply’ and send us your CV and motivation letter in one PDF document right away. Our offer includes:
· A student position for 18-20 hours a week, rewarded with €12,- per hour
· Flexibility in planning your working hours
· An exciting opportunity to be a long-term (1 year) fully-fledged team member at a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office located right near the Spree in Mitte.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Online Marketing - French (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Brand & Campaigns (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - PR & Social Media (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.