Working Student (Werkstudent) - Online Marketing/CRO - (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 933879
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enrich their lives every day.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Working Student (Werkstudent) - Online Marketing (CRO) who will support us in the enhancement and development of our website and landing pages for marketing traffic and marketing campaigns. You will receive insights in hypothesis-driven A/B testing, page optimization and web analytics.
The ideal candidate has a general understanding of e-commerce and online marketing, an analytical understanding, an eye for visual design, basic understanding of HTML/CSS as well as attention to detail. These skills will help you participating in exciting test cases from the planning phase until the final evaluation.
· Support in conceptualizing, setting up and evaluating A/B tests
· Support in the enhancement and development of new landing pages
· Setup and maintenance of new content via our content management system (CMS)
· Creation of ad-hoc analysis and reports based on our web analytics tool
Basic Qualifications· You have a high affinity to digital businesses and online marketing
· You are eager to gain new knowledge and learn new tools independently
· You are able to work self-dependently and in a structured and reliable manner
· You are willing to join a highly motivated team on a long term basis (1-2 years)
· Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written.
· You must be enrolled in a first degree study course (1st Bachelor or 1st Master) at a German university to fulfill the working student criteria
Preferred Qualifications· You know basic user experience rules and ideally have some psychological background
· You already worked with a CMS or blog creation tool
· First knowledge of A/B testing, HTML and web analytics is a plus
· This is a student position for 18-20h weekly
· €12,- per hour
· Valuable insights into an international renowned and growing company
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the Spree in Mitte
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application through the application tool with CV and cover letter.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.