Working Student (Werkstudent) - Mobile Marketing (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1312991
In this position, you get to introduce Audible into the life of our future listeners. Together with the App Acquisition Marketing Team, you make it irresistible to install our app and start listening right away. You test what works to engage listeners and use both your creative and analytical strengths to enthuse them about our audio content. You’ll be(come) an expert in the area of App Store Optimization.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Working Student Mobile Marketing to support our German acquisition marketing team.
|| YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ||
· Analyzing the performance of our mobile acquisition campaigns, visualizing them in dashboards (strong excel skills are needed here!) and derive concrete actions from your analyses.
· Monitor campaign performance and work together with other marketing teams and external partners to ensure campaigns are running well.
· Participate in brain storming on A/B tests, set up tests in networks and app stores, monitor them and provide testing reports.
· Taking over the creative briefing process with a test and learn approach to manage and optimize creative asset performance.
· Work closely with our design team to ensure the design meets the brand guidelines.
· Prepare decision memos on live campaigns.
· Crunching data keeps you engaged.
· You need excellent Excel skills in order to analyze the numbers and create reports.
· As you’ll be creating German campaigns, your German needs to be flawless. Proficiency in English is needed as that’s our company language.
· You are a full time student, enrolled in either your first state-accredited (staatlich anerkannt) Bachelor or Master in the Berlin/Brandenburg area and have at least 1 year of studies left.
· Prior experience in mobile or performance marketing would be great.
· Basic knowledge in SQL/BI tools is beneficial.
|| WORKING AT AUDIBLE ||
With audiobooks, podcasts and other audio programs Audible enriches the daily life of people who want to be more productive, well informed and thoughtfully entertained. Audible is an Amazon company with a presence on four different continents, yet the Berlin team retains its familiarity and warm atmosphere. We foster a culture of trust, joy, pioneering, personal growth and a sense of together. We let our customers drive us and work tirelessly to exceed their expectations. To do that, we move fast to turn ideas into experiences and focus on what is possible. For inspiration, we look at each other, our customers, culture, new technology and learn something every day. At Audible, you’ll find a team of knowledgeable professionals that are experts in their field. Every single one of us gets to contribute.
Its manifold distinguishes Audible and you’ll find people from all backgrounds here, you will fit right in! The office in Berlin Mitte plays its part in bringing us together by being a bright and open space that invites to work, collaborate and unwind whenever you need.
|| HOW TO APPLY ||
Ready to join a warm and diverse team of driven Audibles? Click ‘apply’ and send us your CV and motivation letter in one PDF document right away. Our offer includes:
· A student position for 20 hours a week, rewarded with €12,- per hour
· Flexibility in planning your working hours
· An exciting opportunity to be a fully-fledged team member at a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the Spree in Mitte.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student Online Marketing (Spain) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Online Marketing SEO (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Customer Care Operations Germany Berlin, Germany Customer Service, Career
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.