Working Student (Werkstudent) (m/f/x) – Content Operations DEContent & Audible Studios | Job ID 1637009
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for an enthusiastic Working Student (Werkstudent) – Content Operations DE (m/f/x) to support us with keeping our catalog metadata clean. In this position, you will be part of the EU Content Operations team and gain valuable insights into content ingestion and catalog management for Audible content on various platforms, including Amazon and iTunes.
You will feel comfortable in this role if you enjoy working with numerous partners in a fast-paced environment, take pride in delivering accurate results, and have a passion for technology and media, specifically spoken word audio.
As a Working Student - Content Operations, you will...
· Set up and edit metadata records in our content management system.
· Update catalog data and correct metadata errors.
· Enhance the quality of the catalog, e.g. by creating and managing series pages, catalog clean-ups etc.
· Perform quality checks for new releases and updated products.
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
· You must be enrolled in a first degree study course (1st Bachelor or 1st Master) at a German university to fulfill the Working Student criteria.
· Proven interest in books/literature and/or spoken word content.
· Commitment to quality and ability to work independently.
· Student position for 20h per week.
· Compensated with €14 per hour.
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member.
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider.
· International work environment, flexible working hours.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (m/f/x) – Audio Production (France) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Content & Audible Studios
- Working Student (Werkstudent:In) – Content Operations Italian (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Business Affairs / Licensing & Rights Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.