Working Student (Werkstudent) (m/f/d) Global Content Business Insights
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 900006
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Working Student (Werkstudent) (m/f/d) for the Global Content Business Insights team, who will support us in creating insights & building reports that help us to make critical business decisions.
Our team in Berlin works closely with stakeholders in Berlin and around the world. You will work with big data and will have the opportunity to analyze customer behavior across different market places. When working on a specific analysis, you will use large data sets which provides the opportunity to use various cutting edge data manipulation and data analysis tools.
· Pull large data sets from Redshift databases for ad-hoc analysis using SQL.
· Run analysis based on large data sets using various analytical tools (MS Excel / Tableau / Microstrategy / R / Python).
· Build reports and dashboards in Microstrategy and in Tableau.
· Perform data validation, cross checks and plausibility checks.
· Recognize patterns in the data and dig deep into anomalies.
· Collaborate with Data Science and Engineering teams
Basic QualificationsYour profile:
· You are enrolled in a Berlin/Brandenburg university for a full-time degree for at least 1 more year.
· You are proficient in SQL / ETL, preferably with hands on experience from business environment.
· You are proficient in MS Excel: You know how to work with VLOOKUP, SUMIF, INDEX and other functions, you use Pivot Tables.
· You know how to use at least one of the visualization tools that allow you to handle large datasets (preferably Tableau or Microstrategy)
· You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
· You have a passion for big data and are curious to always dig deep into data to uncover patterns.
· You are self-driven and motivated to learn and explore.
· You love solving problems and have great communication skills.
Preferred QualificationsPreferred Qualifications:
· You are enrolled in economic computer science / mathematic / engineering / computer science / business administration / or similar university programs-
· Experience from a similar field from a business environment
· This is a student position for 20h/week with a salary of 12€/h.
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged Team Member.
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop!
We are looking forward to your application with all details together with your cover letter. When it comes to tools, skills etc. we would appreciate if you could not only let us know which tools you know, but also your level of expertise.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.