Working Student (Werkstudent) - Learning & Development for Customer Service (m/f/x)Customer Service | Job ID 2077996
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
In this role you will support the L&D Team on learning related projects. You will partner with other teams to create a meaningful learning environment, where we support the customer care teams to provide stellar frontline service. The Learning and Development team helps support Audible’s global Customer Care departments by designing and developing Learning Experiences including classroom trainings, virtual sessions, materials and eLearning’s.
You are a creative mind, who can also pay attention to details. You enjoy working in an international environment and you are curious by nature. You have strong willingness to learn and develop and like to share your ideas.
As a Working Student (Werkstudent) - Learning & Development for Customer Service, you will...
- Create, update and localize training material for existing and new features, processes and products.
- Perform evaluations of customer contacts according to our quality standards.
- Maintain content knowledge e.g. standard texts, FAQ´s and articles in order to support the customer service quality results of our external partner.
- Do regular quality checks on Training material and bring your own ideas to constantly improve and innovate.
- You’re still a student, enrolled in either your first Bachelor or Master in Berlin and have at least 1 year of studies left.
- Good understanding of and interested in the field of Customer Service.
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Adobe CS (or similar).
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Passion for learning and development.
- Flexible, proactive and positive personality with a “can-do” attitude.
- Tech savviness with a strong curiosity to discover and learn new approaches.
- Ability to pay attention to details keeping the focus on the overall picture.
- Team player who is self-motivated, has a sense of urgency and has the ability to multi-task.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in preferably German or French or other languages.
- First experience in a Customer Service role.
- Support for ca. 20h per week, compensated with 14,-€ per hour.
- Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member.
- Exciting insights into one of the leading companies in the sector of spoken word.
- International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.