Working Student (Werkstudent) - Learning & Development for Customer Service (m/f/x)Customer Service | Job ID 1379392
· Provide translation (mainly English to German) for training and internal documents as well as customer facing documents.
· Create, update and localize training material for existing and new features, processes and products.
· Perform evaluations of customer contacts according to our quality standards.
· Maintain content knowledge e.g. standard texts, FAQ´s and articles in order to support the customer service quality results of our external partner.
· Good understanding of and interested in the field of Customer Service.
· Passion for learning and development.
· Good knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Adobe CS (or similar)
· Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken
· Flexible, proactive and positive personality with a “can-do” attitude.
· Ability to pay attention to details keeping the focus on the overall picture.
· Must be a team player who is self-motivated, has a sense of urgency and has the ability to multi-task.
· First experience with Articulate 360 or similar authoring tools.
· Good verbal and written communication skills in Spanish, Italian and/or French.
· First experience in a Customer Service role.
WORKING AT AUDIBLE
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
HOW TO APPLY
Ready to join a warm and diverse team of driven Audibles? Click ‘apply’ and send us your CV and motivation letter in one PDF document right away. Our offer includes:
· A student position for 20 hours a week, rewarded with €12,- per hour
· Flexibility in planning your working hours
· An exciting opportunity to be a fully-fledged team member at a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the Spree in Mitte.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Mobile Marketing (France) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student – Business Development & Relationships (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Product Marketing Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.