Working Student (Werkstudent*in) – Online Marketing (m/f/d)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1447788
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Working Student (Werkstudent*in) – Online Marketing (m/f/d). As part of our Amazon Marketing team, you will dive deep and learn a lot around Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and support us in the enhancement and development of Audible’s landing pages on the Amazon website. You will receive insights in hypothesis-driven A/B testing and page optimization.
The ideal candidate has a general understanding of e-commerce, online marketing and user experience (UX). An analytical understanding as well as basic understanding of HTML/CSS and attention to detail complete the skill set. These skills will help you participating in exciting test cases from the planning phase until the final evaluation.
As a CRO Working Student in Marketing, you will:
· Support in conceptualizing, setting up and evaluating A/B tests on the Amazon website.
· Enhance and develop new landing pages based on UX guidelines.
· Setup and maintenance of new content via our content management system (CMS).
· Create ad-hoc analysis and reports based on our web analytics tool.
· Execute qualitative user research.
· You have a high affinity to digital businesses and online marketing.
· Business fluency in German and English, both spoken and written.
· You know basic user experience.
· You are eager to gain new knowledge and learn new tools independently.
· You are able to work self-dependently and in a structured and reliable manner.
· You already worked with a CMS or know basic HTML.
· Background/studies in psychology, communication or marketing.
· Student position for 20h per week, compensated with €14 per hour.
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member.
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider.
· International work environment and flexible working hours.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Please, upload your CV and motivation letter in the application portal in one single PDF document.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student - Marketing Campaigns (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Acquisition Marketing (m/w/d) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Amazon Marketing Specialist (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.