Working Student (Werkstudent:In) – Content Operations Italian (m/f/x)Content & Audible Studios | Job ID 1654785
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for an enthusiastic Working Student (Werkstudent:In) – Content Operations Italian (m/f/x) who will support us with keeping our catalog metadata clean. In this position, you will be part of the EU Content Operations team and gain valuable insights into content ingestion and catalog management for Audible content on various platforms, including Amazon and iTunes.
You will feel comfortable in this role if you enjoy working with numerous stakeholders in a fast-paced environment, take pride in delivering accurate results, and have a passion for technology and media, specifically spoken word audio.
As a Working Student - Content Operations, you will...
· Set up and edit metadata records in our content management system.
· Update catalog data and correct metadata errors.
· Enhance the quality of the catalog, e.g. by creating and managing series pages, catalog clean-ups etc.
· Perform quality checks for new releases and updated products.
· Fluency in English for internal communication.
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
· You must be enrolled in a first degree study course (1st Bachelor or 1st Master) at a German university to fulfill the working student criteria.
· Proven interest in books/literature and/or spoken word content.
· Commitment to quality and ability to work independently.
HOW TO APPLY
Ready to join a warm and diverse team of driven Audibles? Click ‘apply’ and send us your CV and motivation letter in one PDF document right away. Our offer includes:
· A student position for 20 hours a week, rewarded with €14,- per hour
· Flexibility in planning your working hours
· An exciting opportunity to be a fully-fledged team member at a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the Spree in Mitte.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Content Operations Administrator (m/f/d) – Italian/German Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Content Operations Administrator (m/f/d) – Spanish/French Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Working Student (m/f/x) – Audio Production (France) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Content & Audible Studios
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.