Working Student (Werkstudent) - Global Insights & Data Science (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 961023
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for an enthusiastic Working Student (Werkstudent) - Global Insights & Data Science to support our business. You will make the best of your skillset to describe, explain, quantify, predict and prescribe. You will learn how to translate business and financial goals into agile, insightful analytics while creating value for both stakeholders and customers.
· Will support primarily our customer acquisition objectives (upper funnel) with strong hands-on contributions.
· Will build analytical products end-to-end (data science models, simulations, analyses, dashboards, decks), from ideation and data extraction to implementing models, as well as helping to prepare presentation of results to stakeholders.
· Will provide new and innovative solutions for complex problems, sometimes imagine and invent before stakeholders ask, sometimes using cutting-edge approaches.
· Will be a part of the Audible Global Insight and Data Science team and contribute to the growth of the team, share her/his ideas, intellectual property, and learn from others.
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor Degree. preferably with majors in the following discipline: Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics.
· Good knowledge in SQL, Python (preferred) and/or R.
· Addiction to data and fearlessness in the face of a data tsunami. Passion for modeling and simulation.
· Customer- and business obsession, with a bias for action and a drive to create measurable value.
· Cleverness and Curiosity, you will walk the extra mile with the business to proactively propose solutions and research options.
Preferred Qualifications· Exposure to AWS technologies.
· Experience with Microtrategy, Tableau or other reporting tool.
· Exposure to Spark.
· Support for ca. 20h per week, compensated with 12,-€ per hour.
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member.
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.