Working Student (Werkstudent) – E-Mail Marketing / CRM (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1094736
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for an enthusiastic Working Student (Werkstudent) – E-Mail Marketing / CRM (m/f/x) who will support us building and preserving trusting relationships with our customers.
In this position, you will be part of our Customer Development team. You will gain valuable insights into marketing campaigns that engage and delight our customers.
· Create outbound (email and push) templates and campaigns, including testing, personalization and targeting
· Update, manage and optimize our automated email campaigns
· Request image creation, and work closely with designers
· Create own outbound campaigns from A to Z (concept, creation, reporting)
· Create and update reports, analyze the reports and provide recommendations
· General support of our daily business
· Affinity for books, audiobooks and media in general
· Interested in Online Marketing and Customer Relationship Management
· Ability to work on operational tasks within a technical environment, at ease with email marketing systems
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Good self-organization and a keen eye for detail
· Business fluent in German as well as fluent in English
· You’re still a student, enrolled in either your first Bachelor or Master in Germany and have at least 1 year of studies left.
· Student position for 20h per week.
· Compensated with €12,- per hour.
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member.
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Please, upload your CV and motivation letter in the application portal in one single PDF document.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Customer Conversion Manager (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a passionate Customer Conversion Manager (m/f/x) to join the DACH Marketing
- Content Discovery & Onsite Engagement Manager - Audible France (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Based in Berlin, Audible France is looking for a Content Discovery & Onsite Engagement Manager (m/f/d). In this position
- Sr. Director, Marketing Operations Audible Italy (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the world’s largest producer and seller of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertai
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.